Our Book Cover

Vogue Spring Summer 2008

Vogue Spring Summer 2008
Mesh Tank #30

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Interweave Knits

I came in to work yesterday and Joanne-owner of Heart Strings Yarn Studio, said she received her new issue of Interweave Knits and saw my latest contribution. It is the Zig Zag beanie. I was very pleased with the photography and the romance (that is what the industry calls the written description of the project). This is what helps to entice the read to want to make the item. It is a very easy and not too expensive. It is great for Christmas gift giving

A quick report - our book seems to be selling well and we are getting positive feedback . This continues to feed the excitement. There are several of Faina's patterns that I would like to make.

I would love to hear from you that bought the book, tell me what you are making/ or what you would like to make. It will be fun to know.

No comments: