Our Book Cover

Vogue Spring Summer 2008

Vogue Spring Summer 2008
Mesh Tank #30

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy Day!!

I just finished knitting and writing the pattern for my latest creation, it is called the "Open Air Market Bag". I stayed up way too late knitting last night and finished it today. The yarn I used for this bag was a new arrival called Sandra, by Schaefer Yarns, a beautiful hand- dyed yarn with plenty of texture. Very nice to work with!!! And it only took 1 skein.
It will be on display at Heart Strings Yarn Studio next week . I will be teaching this as a project in one of my upcoming classes this spring as well as having the pattern available for purchase. It will be perfect for Farmer's Market or great for gift giving.

I will post the photo later in the week.My next project and pattern will be a new felted purse, more about that later.

Well there is a little more time left tonight, so it is off to the knitting chair.

No comments: