Our Book Cover

Vogue Spring Summer 2008

Vogue Spring Summer 2008
Mesh Tank #30

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GOOD MORNING!

Well it looks like I took a bit of a break from writing. Must be the breather needed after completing the book.

I have been working up some new designs as well as sending out submissions to magazines, etc.
It is much like fishing- a lot of work preparing, making plans, getting supplies and hoping that you catch something. I will definitely let you know if I have any acceptances.

I would love to hear from any readers what they would like to see on my blog, something that makes it interesting to you. Thanks in advance for ideas.

The day is already getting away from me so that is all for now.

Have a Knitty Day;
Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see design notes. For example, "I did such and so, but this thing happened which made me try the other thing, which worked better.", or "I chose this cast on/bind off because I wanted this or that effect."

Pictures of work in progress would be nice :-)