Our Book Cover

Vogue Spring Summer 2008

Vogue Spring Summer 2008
Mesh Tank #30

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Check this Out

Wow!!! We finally have our book cover, this is very exciting. Faina and I are very pleased with the new cover, many of you know that Martingale did a new photo shoot of the entire book.
I have also included the photo from the current Vogue, my pattern is #30.
This is a very exciting year with a lot happening.
When you have time, click on the link at the right Faina's Knitting Mode and see what she has to say.
I can't believe that I have written 2 posts in one day, this may not ever happen again, (I wanted to see if I could get these photos on the blog and believe it or not it has taken me over an hour. Not bad for a computer phobic person).
Well that's it for tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dawn!