Our Book Cover

Vogue Spring Summer 2008

Vogue Spring Summer 2008
Mesh Tank #30

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Home!



YOSEMITE CALIFORNIA

I just returned from a wonderful trip with extended family to Yosemite. It is simply gorgeous there!! The drive up there on the windy roads nearly had me reaching for some Ativan, I thought I would die of fright! Needless to say I was needle-less for quite some time. However, I would have loved to have had a nice chair and the time to do some creek-side knitting here, this was so peaceful and calming after the long drive and a good night's rest.



El Capitan how MAGNIFICENT! I am such an indoors person that a view like this tells me that my world is way too small. If you are like me in that respect, I want to encourage you to take a break and experience some of the wonders of nature. It brings a whole new perspective to your soul.



Bridal Veil Falls-we took the 1/2 mile hike and had the wonderful pleasure of the fine mist spritzing across our faces as we joined the crowd of people seeking the same.




I am just learning to use a digital camera, and how to put them on this blog. I am soooo not technical, but even if all this is not perfect I am learning as I go and wanted to share this with you.

I did manage to get a little knitting done on the trip, but it didn't seem to be a huge priority while being surrounded by close family and beautiful scenes from nature. I hope to do this a little more often.

No comments: